Thursday 5 March 2015

Women's County Championship 2015 Information needed

To All Div 1 & Div 2 Counties,

I am in the first stages of putting together the Women’s Cricket Blog 2015 Women’s County Championship Preview and I’d like your help.

As usual I would like your squad names (and numbers if possible), plus key players, new players, overseas player details and any other information you think relevant for the current season. Can you also let me know what colours your county will be playing in. If you can let me have a photo of your new shirts this could also be featured (good exposure for your sponsors!)

All details can be emailed to me at cricket@lawdox.co.uk 

The preview is scheduled for publication in 4 weeks’ time, so please let me have your county’s info as soon as possible.

Full fixture lists will also be published with the preview.


Thanks in advance.

Martin Davies

05/III/15

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.